Saturday, March 21, 2015

Day 21: Stop and Smell the Roses

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend time outdoors among some flowers.
Do this instead of: Hiding in the house surfing the web.

The smell and beauty of flowers is always good to lift the spirits. I will endeavor to spend 30 minutes or more today among some flowers, even if the only place I can find is the neighborhood garden center.


We wound up at two garden centers, and here is my favorite of the photos I snapped with my phone:


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

40 / 100

 Life in General
75 / 100

 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea