Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 33: Surround Yourself with Whimsy

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Keep fun, whimsical items around me at home, my desk at work, etc
Do this instead of: Allowing depressing clutter to build up where I spend my time

Here are two of my favorite bits of "whimsy"--a turtle my daughter made that will sit beside my chair at home, and a stuffed rabbit that will keep me company at work.

I won't lie, today was a really rough day for me positivity wise. Having my bunny with me at work did cheer me a little, though, so I was happy that I followed today's challenge.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
50 / 100



 My Mood
35 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea