Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 52: Serenity Room-Third Time's the Charm

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Not the actual room, but very serene!
Today's Positivity activity:  Finally utilize the serenity room that has been thoughtfully provided by my employer. (This was originally Day 38 AND 45's challenge, but I wasn't able to meet the goal either day! Trying again.)
Do this instead of: Letting stressful moments take over the day.

The serenity room is a tiny nook at my job that has been set up with dimmer lights and a massage chair. It was created for staff to use during those times when a few moments of zen can make all the difference. Both other times I assigned this to myself, things got so nutty at the desk that I couldn't step away. Wish me luck this time!

Okay, well there are no words. Life stepped in today and as it happened, I was given the day off from work. So instead of using the serenity room there, I made my little work nook in the living room a zen hangout today and enjoyed a hot drink, some grapes, and enjoyed some peace and quiet. I suppose that counts!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*
On the door to the actual room :)


Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
85 / 100



 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea