Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 61: Read Poetry

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend some time reading poetry
Do this instead of: 1 hr of reading Facebook

As part of my hopeful return to writing fiction, I want to remember to immerse myself routinely in the joy of reading. Appreciation of poetry is helpful for improving one's prose, and the right mood of poetry can be uplifting to the soul.

Oh man!! There was some major big family news at our house today, followed by an incredibly busy day at work. Sadly, I totally did not get to do today's poetry challenge. I will definitely be reassigning this to another day very soon!






Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100 (boo!)

 Life in General
55 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea