Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day50: Putter in the Garden

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Plant something in the garden
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of TV/Internet patrol

When I moved to where we currently live, one of the things I missed most was my large deck and its lush container garden. This weekend, I decided a container or two needed to find its way onto my bleak and largely barren patio. 

Yes, I do like the smell of fresh soil and getting in some hands-on gardening time! Repotted cucumber and zucchini and picked up a tomato plant and some lavender to attract bees. fun!





Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100

 Life in General
90 / 100

 My Mood
90 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea