Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 75: Zen for the Cell Phone

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Adding a cool background and a few apps designed to enhance the "zen" of my phone.
Do this instead of: 1 hr Facebook patrol

I recently got a new cell phone, and I want this one to provide me ready sources of positivity when I'm on the go. I've heard of some meditation apps and some fun live wallpapers that should do the trick.

Some zen-inspired wallpaper: Zen Seasons
Zen freeware apps: Android Freeware
Best Android apps for meditation/relaxation: Android Authority
and for iPhone users:
7 Soothing iPhone apps

Ooh! I picked up some fun things, including a mini zen sand garden, a pretty and interactive live wallpaper, and some meditation apps. Here's a list of links to some of my choices:
Calm Meditation
Qi Gong Meditation
Zen Garden 3D (lite)
Quell
The Living Garden (a live HD wallpaper)
My Chakra Meditation
Self Healing



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea