Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 117: Cut Back on Caffeine

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Start cutting back on caffeine
Do this instead of: My typical overindulging

Ah, coffee. I confess I do love the stuff, whether from the pot at work or the drive-thru at Starbuck's. Caffeine does me no favors, however, so today's challenge is to reduce my consumption by 1 or 2 trips to the pot. (And hopefully to continue that downward trend until I've tapered off completely.)

On a typical work day, I have maybe 1/2-1 regular cups of coffee and 4-5 cups of decafe (which does contain a small amount of caffeine). Today, I skipped the regular and cut back to 2 cups of decafe (plus 1 cup of decaf tea in the evening to soothe a sore throat). Yay me!



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea