Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 93: A 7 Minute Meditation to Start Your Day Right

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I am trying a guided meditation that is a bit different...it's only 7 minutes long and it's designed to get your day started right. 
Do this instead of: Browsing the internet before work.

This was nice! It was a bit fast-paced, which is good if you're in a rush in the morning I suppose. I was pleasantly surprised to discover this meditation includes a technique I learned about elsewhere called quantum jumping, which involves visiting a version of yourself that has already achieved your goals. Then you ask yourself what you need to do to get there. My "other me" told me the following:

1. Walk the path
2. Don't give up
3. Let go of anger



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea