Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 138: Declare an Absolutely Nothing to Do Day

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Take a day to relax, veg out, and grasp the true meaning of vacation "R&R"
Do this instead of: running around with busy work, errands, or activities

As fun as vacations can be, part of the reason I find them necessary is to have a chance to unwind. I'd promised myself at least one day of this, and with tomorrow being the final day, I'd say this is my last shot at it! So I hereby declare today an Absolutely Nothing to Do Day.

I'd write about today, but there was Nothing To Say! I know tomorrow I'll be busy doing laundry and getting ready to return to work,so today I put my all into R&R.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
60 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea