Monday, August 3, 2015

Day 156: Play to Feel Good -a Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday! Today I'm trying another meditation from Positive Magazine. This ten-minute video is titled "Play to Feel Good."
Do This Instead of: Stressing out before work; 15 minutes of random web surfing.

I realized as I listened to this that I initially misunderstood the title of the video. I thought this meant we would be guided through a playtime scenario, but I believe the title actually means to "play" the video to feel good. This meditation might also have been titled, The Day You Wished Would Never End,  and I chose a memory inspired by my first assumption about the video's theme--a day with my family at Disneyland. This brought a smile to my face and inspired thoughts about other meditations I could do on my own with a "playtime" theme.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea