Saturday, August 15, 2015

Day 168: Start a Gratitude "Guest Book"

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Start a "Gratitude Guest Book"
Do this instead of:  30 minutes of random TV or web time

What is a gratitude guest book? Think of it as a gratitude list and journal rolled into one. I'd like to make a gratitude list a regular, rather than a one-time, thing, but I lack the time to keep a detailed journal. So a small spiral notebook will be used so bright moments in my days can "sign in" and remind me down the road that they were there.

The Results: A couple positive highlights came along and "signed in" on my spiral notebook. Now to keep it rolling daily!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea