Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 210: Watch a Cooking Show

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Watch any cooking show, either online or your favorite food cable network.

Do this instead of:  30 minutes of random web patrol

Cooking shows, I've found, have magical effects on me. They are entertaining, inspire me to get in the kitchen to make food rather than eat out (or grab processed, packaged "whatever"), and give me an appetite for fresher, more wholesome foods. (Well, except the baking shows. Yeah.) Today I'll find some culinary wonder show to enjoy.

The Results: I watched some Pioneer Woman. I love Ree Drummond! If you've never seen her show, catch it on Food Network. She also has a blog that's  definitely worth checking out: Pioneer Woman.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

30 / 100


 Life in General

75 / 100

 
 My Mood

80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea