Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 229: Use Coconut Oil for Health

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


image courtesy sweetclipart.com
Today's Positivity activity: Use coconut oil. Feel good about its health-boosting properties.

Do this instead of:  Not!

I post a  nutrition-related challenge on Thursdays. Today I bring you the humble coconut, or specifically, coconut oil. The potential uses for this oil stretch on for a good while, but for me today, I'm mainly interested in the healthy fatty acids for heart health and anti-bacterial properties.

The Results: I didn't wind up eating coconut oil, although I do use it frequently in cooking, so today I used coconut oil to do oil pulling for my teeth. If you're not familiar with this, check out this WebMD article on oil pulling.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea