Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 243: Take Echinacea

Posted by J at 6:00 AM


Today's Positivity activity: Have a supplement of echinacea.

Do this instead of:  not

I post a  nutrition and health-related challenge on Thursdays.

So I've been fighting off some kind of cold germ thing this past week (hence my extra sleep challenge on Sunday). To help boost my natural immune-fighting ability, I'll be taking some liquid echinacea. I prefer the liquid form as it seems to be more effective for me (though definitely far less tasty-bleh).

Echinacea isn't something I take on a daily basis. It's more like something I whip out when cold-like symptoms try to strike, the same way some folks hit up the Emergen-C.

The Results: I started the day off with a squirt of liquid echinacea (which I personally find more effective for me than the pill form). The scratchy throat I woke up to is on the run.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100

 Life in General
75 / 100

 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea