Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 316: Snuggle Up and Chill out

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Enjoy a cold day by bundling up in a favorite blanket with a hot beverage, snacks, and a good book or movie.
Do This Instead of: 2 hrs of running around on errands or web patrol
Back when the temperatures were hitting 100 degrees every day, I promised myself when winter finally came, I would spend some time enjoying the whole snuggle up and chill out thing. After a super busy week and having to catch up with chores since I'd been under the weather, today's the day!

The Results: Ahh, this was a nice way to end a busy, sniffle-filled week. Relaxing, cozy, and brought a smile to my face.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100 (40.00%)


 Life in General
80 / 100 (80.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea