Thursday, January 28, 2016

Day 334: Pack a Fresh Food Lunch

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Pack a lunch for work that consists of fresh foods.

Do this instead of:  my usual frozen Lean Cuisine/etc for lunch.

On Thursdays I post a food and/or health related challenge. Today, it's time to do a lunch makeover. For months I'd been having frozen lunches and some fruit. I'll make something simple, but fresh today instead.


The Results: Done! I packed a baked sweet potato, some sausage with cheese, and an organic apple.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100 (30.00%)


 Life in General
75 / 100 (75.00%)


 My Mood
80 / 100 (80.00%)



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea