Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 336: Clear Our Your Inbox

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Clean up that email inbox.
Do this instead of:  30 min of random Facebook patrol.

Here's something I ignore a lot of the time, and that's keeping my email cleared out and sorted. Today is the day to spend some time getting spam and outdated messages under control.


The Results: Done! I cleared out my main inbox, plus I organized quite a lot of old messages that had been archived in folders, deleting many that I no longer need.

...AAAND I just noticed the typo in the title, which I don't want to correct or else the links already floating around out there won't work. Heh.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea