Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 362: Set a Wellness Goal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Establish goals for health and wellness.

Do this instead of:  not

On Thursdays I post a food and/or health related challenge. Today I've decided to take a look at my journey over the past year and set some new goals for improving my wellness in 2016.

The Results: It's been something of a roller coaster this past year in terms of my health habits, particularly diet. I've decided to go back to a whole foods approach, meaning natural foods, little processed, very little refined sugars, and organic/cage free/grass fed foods whenever I can.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea