Saturday, February 27, 2016

Day 364: Plan a Year of Positivity

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity: Plan out the next 365 days of positivity

Do this instead of:  stopping positivity

One day remains in my year-long positivity challenge, and now I am standing at a crossroads. Do I wrap up the blog and move on? Keep going the same way? Or take a new approach to positivity? I've been reflecting on this for the past couple of weeks, and I will be making my final plan today.

The Results: Final Plan is underway! I'll talk more about it in tomorrow's official 1 year post.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
50 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea