Thursday, March 3, 2016

Day 4: Start a Food Diary

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Thursdays are all about health and nutrition positivity!
Today's Positivity activity: Start keeping a food diary.

I don't know about you, but my eating habits are far from perfect. I do try, but after a while, I slip into old habits that I'd like to break. When trying to make changes, it's helpful to write down everything you eat as a visual guide to what's right and not-so-much. Plus, having to commit food to paper can help make you accountable, so you may be less likely to overindulge.


For your journaling today: Record today's health theme. Did you start the food diary? Add any thoughts about how it went. You can be as detailed as you wish, or you can simply jot one or two sentences about it. 
 Optional: Note your daily Positivity Quotient. by rating the following on a scale of 1-100:
Positivity Boost (from today's activity
Life in General
My Mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea