Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 1: Start Positive Blogging

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Image: http://www.cutecolors.com/
It has begun! I am quite excited about starting this new blog venture. I'll be blogging each day about my one-year challenge to achieve positivity. Think of it as a New Year's resolution that gets added to for 365 days.

Each post will involve 2 steps. Here's what will be happening:


Every morning, I will post a "positivity" challenge for myself. This will involve a simple action to do in place of a something else that fosters negativity (sitting around worrying about things, reading the latest online gossip, etc.)
Every night, ideally before midnight, I'll come back and rate my Daily Positivity Levels on a scale of 0-100 (100 being Best Ever).
Got it? Great! Let's roll this out...

 Today's activity: Start a blog about experimental positivity and get it posted to the web.

Okay, so this one's sort of a gimme, but this is one of the most important things I'll do all year to help me focus on a mindset of positivity. So yeah.

Do this instead of: Blogging about crappy stuff that's happened and my latest excuses for not writing.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100


 Life in General
60 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

2 comments:

Teresa Cypher said...

I like it! It's a wonderful idea and a wonderful motivator!

J said...

Thank you so much for that feedback! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of embracing daily positivity. :)

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea