Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Day 10: Talk to a Friend

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Reach out to a friend to "check in" and chat.
Do this instead of: Isolating myself in an attempt to deny negative feelings or problems in my life.

Keeping in touch with friends can be tough when days are filled with work, family obligations, and personal challenges. Yet friends are one of the big positives in life, a lovely bonus that shouldn't be overlooked nor taken for granted. I managed to put this one off until late in the day, but when I finally remembered, it put a smile on my face.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

25 / 100


 Life in General
60 / 100


 My Mood
30 / 100


*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea