Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 27: Find and Share Weekly Positivity Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend time finding a quote of the week to post on the blog and share at work or with a friend. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 30 minutes or more away from Facebook patrolling today.

This week's quote: They say your focus determines your reality. By surrounding myself with people who "get it", I am immersing myself in a culture of positivity.

Today I was lucky enough to have on hand someone who really "got it" and was able to help lift me out of a rough day...my spouse.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

20 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
40 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea