Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 30: Middle Earth Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Share and enjoy a guided meditation experience
Do this instead of:  20 minutes or so of Facebook/Internet patrol

Mondays tend to be so hectic that I've decided to declare them Meditation Mondays. Each week, I'll be sharing (and trying) a new meditation here on the blog. I'm super excited about today's venture, part of a series of wonderful Lord of the Rings-inspired guided meditations I ran across on The Honest Guys' YouTube channel. Today I'll sit in the shire and watch preparations for a very special party.

I have a confession to make...I was so excited to try this that I couldn't wait and listened to this a bit early. I highly recommend this meditation for a wonderfully intriguing experience. My daughter and I are going to play this again for bedtime.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea