Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 31: Wear Empowering Messages

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Wear visible affirmations of positivity
Do this instead of: Dressing in "whatever" I grab first

I happen to be a fan of jewelry, so I will be wearing my "message" pieces--a bracelet that reads "Peace" and necklace that reads "Balance". The nice thing is that the larger pieces have smooth, semi-precious gems in them that double as nice worry stones for tactile stress relief.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

20 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea