Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Day 4: 10 Minutes of Nature

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Get up early, go outdoors and spend 10 minutes appreciating nature.*
Do this instead of: Sitting indoors, groaning about how bored/depressed/otherwise meh I feel.

*-Regardless of weather, illness, or enactment of sudden laws involving opening the front door on my day off.

Ten minutes to listen to birds, look at the sky, and absorb some Vitamin D may seem like a very simple prospect, but it is one that can seem overwhelming on days when my inclination is to "hibernate" from the world.

This was a tough one, as I really wanted to cocoon myself away from the planet today, but my spouse encouraged me to get out with the family and I'm glad I did.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)**

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

40 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



**See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea