Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 3: Get a Song Stuck In Your Head

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find an "anthem", a song that is upbeat and makes me happy, and play it until I can hear it in my head whenever I need to banish negativity.
Do this instead of: Getting stuck in a loop of downer or negative thoughts.

I came up with two songs for this. One actually helped inspire me to launch this blog post. The other really summarizes for me what we're going through at home lately, my partner and I. I'll share them here so you can get something positive stuck in your head today too!

FYI I was having a really rough "mood" day, but this trick definitely gave me a good boost when I was feeling the negativity.




(Do you have a favorite "positivity" song? Please share in the comments below.)


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)**

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

40 / 100


 Life in General
35 / 100


 My Mood
20 / 100



**See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea