Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 6: Post a Weekly Positivity Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend time finding a quote of the week to post on the blog and share at work or with a friend. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 30 minutes off from my Facebook patrolling today.

This week's quote: I love it! In my better times, I like to think of myself a "glass half full" kind of gal. The idea that the glass is truly full is one I definitely want to remember.

That said, I didn't have a chance to share this one at work, and it was one of those really tough days.

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
10 / 100


 Life in General
40 / 100


 My Mood
30 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea