Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 7: A 3-Minute Meditation for Anywhere, Anytime

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today marks a full week since I began the experiment! Later I'll be averaging the daily meters to post my trends under The Results.
Today's Positivity activity: Find music and/or a quick, online guided meditation, load it onto my phone and other devices, and set it up for easy access.
Do this instead of: I will skip watching a certain stressful TV show that focuses on the bleak side of life, and use that time to get this going.

The idea behind a 3-minute meditation on my phone/device is so that I have a way to redirect my thoughts on the go. I can pop in my headphones and de-stress in the break room (or bathroom?) at work, in line at the DMV, etc.

(Here are some resources for this:)
Peter Russell 3 minute meditation
Deepak Chopra 3 minute guided meditation
Meditation Music

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*


Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

10 / 100

 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
40 / 100

*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea