Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 37: Universal Light Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday, and today I picked out another meditation from the Honest Guys YouTube channel. This one is for healing with light energy. 
Do this instead of: Spending the last 15 minutes before I leave for work running around with last-minute prep.

The past several days have been a rough roller coaster ride emotionally, so I'm good and ready for some grounding, calming meditation.

This was an interesting meditation. At first it was a bit tiring to work through, but when it got to the energy part it was definitely uplifting. I had low energy for most of today, though, and I didn't find it gave me as much of a boost as I'd hoped in that department. Still, I added it to my meditation playlist because I'll definitely use it again.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

20 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea