Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day 38: Use Serenity Room

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Not the actual room, but very serene!
Today's Positivity activity:  Utilize the serenity room that has been thoughtfully provided by my employer.
Do this instead of: Letting stressful moments take over the day.

There's a tiny nook at my job that has been set up with dimmer lights and a massage chair and designated as a "serenity room" for those times when a few moments of zen can make the difference.

Well, it finally happened...I did not meet today's challenge! (Gasp.) Between a very busy day and training a new worker besides, I literally had no opportunity to step away and experience zen in the serenity room. I will have to reschedule this to try again another time. 





Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*
On the door to the actual room :)


Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
0 / 100
 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea