Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day 54: Draw for Fun

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Draw something, preferably something positive (!), for the sheer joy of creativity.
Do this instead of: Internet patrol

I like to include creativity challenges for myself on a regular basis, so today's positivity is to draw something. It may never hang in the Metropolitan, but that's not the point! I just want to relax and create something fun.

Okay, so I did some drawing and realized that the one big sketch I did wasn't "positive" exactly, since the tree was a bit sad, so later I did some fun doodling that was a bit more generic to outright happy. I've been having fun with it.
"Lonely Tree"- pencil on sketch pad

Random Zen doodles

A tiny fairy hideaway doodled in ink on a large Post-It

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100

Life in General
75 / 100

 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea