Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 59: Build a (Virtual) Coral Reef

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Play time! Specifically, play the Nemo's Reef game.
Do this instead of: 1 hr of news and web patrol

Nemo's Reef is an oddly relaxing game for me. It's like an interactive aquarium where you design and build a  reef with many different exotic plants, corals, and fish. The music is soothing and puts me in a very serene mood. This app is free for iOS and Android devices.

Ironically, I had some technical difficulties with this game today, something I hadn't had happen before. But I still got an hour of fun in, which was a good thing since the day unglued on me later!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
50 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea