Monday, May 4, 2015

Day 65: Letting Go Guided Meditation

Posted by J at 6:00 AM

Today's Positivity activity:  It's Meditation Monday, and today I am trying out a guided meditation for letting go of old patterns and negative thoughts.
Do this instead of: Browsing the internet before work.

Well I must say, the narrator on this meditation has a voice that was so soothing it lulled me into quite a relaxed state. I napped for a while afterward. The magic book concept in this guided scenario was most interesting and part of a series. I will be looking into more of these.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea