Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 66: Read Some Poetry Take 2

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend some time reading poetry
Do this instead of: 1 hr of reading Facebook

This was originally Day 61's challenge, but sadly life got away from me and I didn't get the opportunity to do it. So today I'm trying again!

The right poetry can be uplifting to the soul. I'll seek out some positive poetry to ponder (say THAT three times!) as well as to inspire me as I find my way back to writing prose.

I found some poems and spent time this morning going over them. In the process, I found the following tucked among the poems. It's a quote, not a poem per se, but it  rang a bell.

You've been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn't worked.
Try approving of yourself and see what happens.

- Louise Hay


How true! This was on behappyzone.com, where I found some "positivity" poems. 



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
50 / 100


 My Mood
60 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea