Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 68: Enjoy an Audiobook

Posted by J at 12:44 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Spend time enjoying an audiobook
Do this instead of: Random internet patrol.

A well-narrated audiobook is quite an enjoyable experience, and this week I've been in the mood to revisit some old favorite tales from my days of nerddom. (May the 4th is probably responsible for it!) So I'll be listening to Timothy Zahn's Star Wars: Heir to the Empire audiobook.

It was nice to sit and lose myself in this storytelling. I'm glad I dug this up after so many years. I love reading, but there's something nice about being "told" the story, complete with sound effects and music.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea