Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 67: Coloring for Grownups

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Check out the newest "embrace your inner child" fun: coloring books for grownups.
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of TV/Internet patrol

My oldest daughter first said something to me about coloring books for grownups, and I was intrigued by the prospect. Much like Zen doodling (day 49's challenge), coloring can put your mind in a meditative state that is great for stress relief and a nice positivity boost!

Pinterest or a Google search can turn up lots of free printable coloring pages suitable for the grownup sect, or check Amazon or your local bookseller for a variety of titles. I found a whole shelf full at Barnes and Noble!

This was very zen and fun to do. I grabbed some colored watercolor pencils, put on my headphones and got busy. Here's the result:








Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
85 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea