Saturday, May 9, 2015

Day 70: Zen in the Workplace

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
On the door to the actual room :)
Today's Positivity activity:  Use the serenity room provided by my employer. (Yes, I'm going to keep trying this challenge until I make it happen!)
Do this instead of: Letting stressful moments take over the day.

The serenity room is a tiny nook at my job that has been set up with dimmer lights and a massage chair. It was created for staff to use during those times when a few moments of zen can make all the difference. Other times I've assigned this to myself, I either didn't end up working that day or things were so busy that I didn't get the chance to find a zen moment. Maybe I jinxed myself by "assigning" this task! I'm hoping that changing the name of the challenge will let me sneak it in. I'm also switching it to a weekend for posterity. We'll see what happens this time!

HA! I did it at last!! Granted I had to work a little to get this figured out--the massage chair was stuck flat, I couldn't find the light switch and then someone walked in mid-zen, but oh my, that chair was nice! A very "serene" way to start off the work shift.  


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea