Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 71: Initiate Snuggle Sunday

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Declare today "Snuggle Sunday" and spend time with my kid

Do this instead of: 1 hr of web patrol

We used to have "Snuggle Sundays" at our house, where before work or play we would pile the blankets on and cuddle up for some Mom and Me time. That tradition fell by the wayside, and I'm reviving it this week. A kid (or sweetie) is never too big for Snuggle Sunday!

We had fun doing this again...hanging out and giggling over a game on the tablet while listening to some calming music. I might add audiobook time to this in the future.

And as a bonus, it was Mother's Day (partially why I did a Mom and  Me challenge), and I got some pretty flowers!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
40 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea