Saturday, May 16, 2015

Day 77: Pinterest for Positivity

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Surf Pinterest for the specific purpose of finding positive ideas/images. Add them to my new positivity board.
Do this instead of: 1 hr random web patrol

I don't actually "assign" myself much in the way of social media challenges on this blog, except for limiting my time on them. However, today I want to deliberately seek out positive ideas, images, and messages on Pinterest and assemble them on a board I've labeled for this. The challenge will be not to get distracted and pulled off topic by all the shiny things on there!

I grabbed some cool pins for this challenge...if you're interested in my positivity board, you can check it out here.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100



 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea