Sunday, May 17, 2015

Day 78: Start an Art Journal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity:  Begin making an art/visual journal

Do this instead of: 2 hrs of web or TV

I picked up this sweet Strathmore visual journal at Hobby Lobby the other day. It has a nice heavy paper to hold up to inks, acrylics, even watercolors. It's all nice and empty, just waiting for me to start using it.

I was having a hard time deciding what theme I wanted for my journal, so for my first page I did  a sort of "mission statement". The results are below.





Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
30 / 100

 Life in General
75 / 100

 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea