Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 89: Take Your Vitamins

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Start taking daily supplements again
Do this instead of: Ignoring those vitamin bottles

Last week I started keeping a food diary to help my nutritional positivity. Along those lines, I want to continue taking care of myself by resuming my daily vitamins. Even a small boost in positive health is worth doing!

Okay, I can't believe I did this, but I discovered that my vitamin supplement was actually expired! Will have to go buy some on a day off soon and try this one again. On the other hand, I'm also taking a D3 and fish oil supplement, so that counts, right?


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
0 / 100


 Life in General
65 / 100


 My Mood
75 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea