Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 101: Download a Fun and Random App

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a random fun app  for tablet or phone.
Do this instead of: 30 min of Internet surfing.

Today I'm going to spend a little time on the app store for my device looking for something random and fun. (And yes, free!)

Okay, so I wound up downloading a couple free games and a new texting app. Despite not feeling at all well today, this was fun! Here's what I got:

Jewel Quest 5
100 Doors world of history
SimplyText

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
20 / 100


 Life in General
55 / 100


 My Mood
55 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea