Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 103: Eat a Superfood

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Include a "superfood" (see below) in my diet today.
Do this instead of:  Eating whatever all falls into my face.

I've been trying to include some health-related positivity boosts lately, and today I'm going to continue that effort by incorporating at least one serving of a nutrient-loaded "superfood".

 wound up staying home sick from work today, but I still made sure to include superfoods in my diet. I had a bowl of oatmeal with some fresh strawberries...yum!


For a list of 52 superfoods, click here.


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
25 / 100


 Life in General
50 / 100


 My Mood
55 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea