Friday, June 12, 2015

Day 104: Find and Share a Weekly Quote

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Find a quote of the week to post on the blog and share at work or with a friend. Attempt to embrace the wisdom in it.
Do this instead of: 1/2 hr of web patrol.

If there's one thing I excel at, it's beating myself up for my mistakes. Replaying the tapes in my head over and over runs a close second. This week, I will remember not to let mistakes inform me about who I am. Rather, I fail forward fast and use mistakes as a tool to learn from, not konk myself on the head with.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
15 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
65 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea