Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 106: Eat Your Favorite Soup

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Enjoy a bowl of Tom Yum/Ka, my absolute favorite soup.
Do this instead of: Eating whatever...or nothing.

I've spent the past week battling it out with a nasty cold and laryngitis, the kind that keeps you up and night with coughing fits that rattle your ribs. When I have the "sicks", I like to have a nice bowl of Thai coconut soup. The broth is rich and comforting, and the spices really help clear up  congestion and ease cough. I'm looking forward to the boost from this good old-fashioned remedy!

Though I was feeling worse today overall, I was so grateful that my husband went out and picked me up this Tom Ka soup. Really soothed the soul...and he got a big enough portion that I was able to have a few servings of it throughout the day. Yum!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

30 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100


 My Mood
50 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea