Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 108: Have Jamba Juice with a Boost

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Have a Jamba Juice with a health boost
Do this instead of: skipping food before work; 30 minutes of Internet

Since I've been facing down a summer cold, I thought I'd pop in to the local Jamba Juice and get in a good Vitamin C boost before the workday. I haven't indulged in a Jamba for ages!

...and I still haven't been in ages! Sadly this challenge didn't pan out...my spouse didn't get us out the door in time for a stop at Jamba before work. So instead I made myself a mixed juice treat in the late afternoon.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100


 Life in General
70 / 100



 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea