Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day 112: See a Blockbuster Movie

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Go out to see a blockbuster movie with the family!
Do this instead of: 3hrs of web patrol.

I've been wanting to see Jurassic World, but I was sick and coughing on opening weekend so meh, I wasn't really fit company to sit in a movie theater. But I have the tickets already, and I can't wait to see the latest dino installment on the big screen!

Oh darn, after a couple of days of steady improvement, I woke up with a return of the sore throat and worse cough. So dinosaurs had to take a raincheck today. We'll try again this coming week.



Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100


 Life in General
75 / 100


 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea