Sunday, June 21, 2015

Day 113: Prepare a Special Meal

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Prepare a special meal for my husband.
Do this instead of: 2 hrs of Internet.

For Father's Day, all my husband asked for was for me to make him his favorite meal...so watch out, it's time to break out the ribs!  Preparing something I know is special to him gives me such a lift. :)

Well this has been quite an interesting week trying to get challenges done while sick. Since I'm still coughing, my husband decided he didn't want me infecting, I mean preparing, his food LOL. Instead he had a meal out, and we got him a nice present (a frame he'd been wanting). A win-win for everyone!

Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)

0 / 100

Life in General
70 / 100



 My Mood
70 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea