Saturday, June 27, 2015

Day 119: Hit Up Pinterest for Summer Fun Ideas

Posted by J at 6:00 AM
Today's Positivity activity: Use Pinterest to find some fun ideas for summer.
Do this instead of: 1 hr of random web patrol.

With summer on us and my daughter now officially a tween, I've had more trouble this year trying to come up with fun and yet affordable ideas for summer. Today I'll do some Pinterest brainstorming!

Ooh, we've got a fun lineup, I think! Looks like we will be going to the Pirates Dinnre Adventure, hitting the mall for shopping, visiting the hair salon, going to the aquarium, maybe even whale watching!


Daily Positivity Levels (updated at the end of the day)*

Positivity Boost (from today's activity)
35 / 100


 Life in General
80 / 100


 My Mood
80 / 100



*See sidebar on the left for an explanation of the meters

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Experimental Positivity Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea